Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome Post

Hello World! Long have I said I'm going to start a craft blog and now I finally have! I have no idea about how often I'll post but I plan to use this blog to digitally document and share my various artistic creations, musings, ideas, tutorials, and probably so much more than I'll ever be able to think about at the present. Besides it would be much too convenient if I was able to list everything I might use this blog during it's entire existence.


First thing is I don't claim to be a professional at anything. I'm simply someone who is artistically inclined. I work in many mediums and have many interests. I make jewelry, knit, sew, draw, paint, and much more. I love all sorts of colors and designs though at times I go through phases of obsession. I mainly do this for myself though I love making things for others as well. At this time I will only take commissions from people that I know personally. I like to know and see that my work is enjoyed and appreciated by the wonderful people in my life. 


Now I know there is something else I wanted to say in my first post but my brain is a bit muddled right now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment